按一下看放大圖 Click to see an enlarged photo.
(注意: 設計對白 )

Rongmao in the living place.
小牛榮茂
A crazy man... (Nengwei)
狂人黃能偉

The troop of ants
螞蟻軍團

Matt: Ya, I am so good..
馬特兄: 我很不賴吧...
We are the super team!
我們是無敵的一隊!
Willy: This is the hat that I have always dreamed of.
威利兄: 這是我夢寐以求的帽子
Bruce: Ladies, gentlemen and dear rocks...
布魯斯: 先生, 女士與各位石頭們...
A very lovely lady.
非常可愛的一位女士.
Kerry: My, my! Look at this Buddha Head!
凱利兄: 老天, 看看這顆釋枷!
Sister Bruce.
布魯斯姐妹.
Both: Now we don't need to worry about energy shortage.
兩位: 現在我們不必再擔心能源短缺問題.
Belle and the beast (?)
美女與野獸(?)

Professor Sieh.
謝教授

Professor Chen.
陳教授
TA Ray.
叡助教
TAs
功高勞苦的助教們
This bridge is built to be rebuilt.
注定要重蓋的橋.
Kate: Hurry! Turn into a handsome prince!
凱特: 快變出一個王子吧!
Belle: This whole bunch is mine.
貝兒: 整串都我的呦!
I-Chin: In fact this is my part-time job.
一勤兄: 老實說這是我的兼差.
Landslide view I
古山崩一景
Landslide view II
古山崩二景
Alan: I am the king of the beach!
艾倫兄: 我是海灘之王!
Aron: (singing) It's a beautiful life, oh......
艾隆王: (唱) It's a beautiful life, oh......
Bruce: C'est la vie........
布魯斯: C'est la vie........
Willy: I will count from one to ten...
威利兄: 我會數一到十...
Huang Chung: Something follows me...
黃鐘: 有東西在跟蹤我...
Willy: (Philisophically) If I were a rock...
威利兄: (哲學地)假若我是一顆石頭...
The thirty's club.
三十俱樂部
The "T" Boundary.
"T"界線
Wangyu: I am mad I am mad I am mad (iterating)
王昱: 我瘋了我瘋了我瘋了 (反覆)
YG: Life is so good.
歪高: 生命真美好.
   
   

To see even more photos, please go to 2005Ge122